Once the design of your new website has been established, we begin the web development phase of your website. This includes the installation of our content management system “PageCraftCMS”, setting up the necessary databases, CMS record creation and establishing the necessary email accounts your city needs to communicate with site visitors.
Web code optimized for usability, performance, speed, and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Next we begin developing the code that powers the front-end of your website – what your site visitor sees. When you choose Municipal Web Services as your web developer, you can rest assured knowing that your site’s code is optimized for usability, performance, speed and is W3C best practices. In addition, you’ll receive our “Basic SEO Package” included at no additional cost.
Content Gathering, Optimization and Creation
At the same time that your site’s code is being developed, our team will start gathering content from your existing site, organize it in accordance with the website development strategy and new website schematic.
Our team may insert new keywords, key-phrases, page titles, page descriptions, create new sentences and/or paragraphs to help communicate your message more effectively, to help you reach your targeted audience and improve your SEO performance.
We also offer comprehensive copy writing and aggressive SEO packages as an add-on service, or you can choose to utilize time from your monthly site maintenance package. We offer many Monthly Website Maintenance Plans to choose from, which you can use towards new copy development and SEO development… or any other website related service needs.
Below are some of our core web-based solutions & website features. We also develop custom solutions based on client’s unique needs.
- Automated Administrative Notifications
- Automated Geo-Mapping
- Breadcrumbs – for easy in-page navigation
- Content Management System
- CMS SEO Tools – Built-in
- Custom Site Feature Development
- Custom Designed Email Messaging
- Database Auto Backups
- Epay and Ecommerce Solutions
- Emergency Alerts
- Integrated Email Marketing & Communications
- Mobile Website Design & Development
- RSS feeds
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Self-Managed Websites
- Site Analytics
- Smart Phone Optimized Websites
- Social Links & Social Sharing Tools
- Thematic Content Delivery
- Website Design & Development
- W3C Best Practices
- Area Attractions Listings, with Geo Mapping
- Calendar & Events
- Contact Forms
- Dine, Shop, Stay Listings, with Geo Mapping
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Forms & Document Downloads
- Help Desk, with Knowledge Base
- Interactive Geo Mapping
- Licenses & Permits Listings
- Local Business Listings, with Geo Mapping
- Local Weather
- News and Blogs
- Photo Gallery
- Registration Forms & Surveys
- Site & Building Listings, with Geo Mapping
- Site Memberships
- Site-Wide Search Engine (Fully Integrated)
- Slide Shows
- Staff Directory
- Video Gallery
Who are We Right For?
Any organization searching for an easy-to-use navigation, clean and effective page structure, and dynamic website features that engage your audience and encourage them to visit your municipal website frequently.
- County Website Design
- City Website design
- Town Website Design
- Village Website Design
- Tourism Website Design
- Area Attractions Website Design
- Festival Website Design
- Economic Development Websites
Have a question? We have answers. Below are some of the more commonly asked questions.
Your question not here?
Why Choose Us
A Proven Track Record
Building a municipal website can be a large undertaking and should be handled by an experienced company. The web developers at Municipal Web Services have many years of experience building dynamic websites for cities, towns and economic development groups. We have a proven track record in the municipal web design field, so you can rest assured that your city’s website is in good hands.